Today's data storage industry is full of technologies that claim to make data centers faster, better and stronger. But can all-flash arrays really eliminate all performance bottlenecks? Does hyper-convergence really simplify infrastructure?
We're inviting data storage industry professionals to join us in a discussion on which technologies are piquing their interest and which live up to the hype. On Wednesday, May 25 at 3:00 p.m., SearchStorage will be holding a Twitter chat moderated by site editor Sarah Wilson from SearchStorage's Twitter handle: @SearchStorageTT. You'll be joined by analysts, TechTarget's Storage Media Group members and other industry professionals to get different takes on all-flash, hyper-convergence and cloud storage.
Want to join? Here are the details:
Date: Wednesday, May 25, 2016
Time: 3:00 p.m. EST
Where: Follow along using the #TTStorageChat hashtag
How it works:
- @SearchStorageTT will pose three questions over a 30-minute period
- Data storage industry professionals are invited to respond to the posed questions by including the hashtag #TTStorageChat in their responses
- Your first tweet should be introductory -- please include your name, title and organization.
- Participants are encouraged to interact with each other. Feel free to retweet responses you agree with, respond to others or ask follow up questions.
- Remember, responses should be kept within Twitter's 140 character limit.
Any questions can be directed to Sarah Wilson at email@example.com. We hope to see you there!