Pure Storage is a provider of enterprise data flash storage solutions designed to substitute for electromechanical disk arrays. As data becomes a more valuable asset to companies, emphasis on enterprise storage has increased. Pure Storage is considered to be a key player in the solid-state storage array market and aims to provide a seamless transition from alternate storage methods. Benefits of solid-state arrays include reduced IT project risk, optimized costs, better integration features and lower latency.
Pure Storage products have been designed to provide companies with "flash for the price of disk" by using comparable features and pricing. Incorporated into their end-to-end product suite, Pure Data-Centric Architecture, Pure Storage solutions can help with consolidating applications, simplifying integration, providing real-time data streams, and increasing productivity.
Uses for the Pure Storage suite of products include consolidating data silos, creating a unified platform for sharing analytics, accelerating the continuous integration/continuous delivery (CI/CD) pipeline and enabling the automation of multi-cloud environments.
- Flasharray is the solution from Pure Storage created to compete with traditional rotating disk arrays. According to the Pure Storage website, it is observed to consume 20% of the power and space of alternate arrays and is utilized for accelerating applications such as server virtualization, database systems and cloud computing.
- Flashblade is an all-flash storage product made to handle high-performance workloads, drive productivity and protect data.
- Flashstack is a flexible converged infrastructure solution that supports critical enterprise applications and provides a platform for cloud-based management. As reported by Pure Storage, Flashstack can lower deployment times, deployment risk and IT costs.
- AIRI is an AI-capable infrastructure that can be scaled to meet any business needs or future innovation.
- Pure1 is a cloud-based management platform that gives storage administrators the ability to monitor and manage their Pure Storage arrays remotely through a web browser. Included in this platform are predictive analytics features to help administrators anticipate future consolidation and project capacity requirements.
- Evergreen Storage Service (ES2) is an OPEX storage-as-a-service (STaas) for private and hybrid clouds.