Now in its twelfth year, the Storage magazine/SearchStorage.com Products of the Year competition is open for entries. If you’re a vendor, a PR firm representing a vendor or just a very satisfied user, fill out the entry form today to make sure your product is considered for one of these prestigious awards.
As you may recall, our Products of the Year program is a bit different from some other “best products” or “user choice” awards—we focus on what you have done lately, so we consider new products that debuted during the last year or existing products that were significantly revved during that time.
This year, our panel of judges will consider products in five categories:
- Storage Systems – SAN/NAS/multi-protocol systems, converged/hyper-converged infrastructure products, HDDS and SDDs, disk controllers, caching appliances, storage virtualization appliances, cloud-integrated storage
- Backup Hardware – tape libraries/drives, backup media, disk backup targets, VTL, dedupe devices, cloud backup gateways
- Backup and DR Software and Services – backup/recovery software, cloud backup/recovery services, disaster recovery, snapshot and replication, electronic vaulting, archivers
- Storage Management Tools – SRM/SAN management software, performance monitoring, configuration management, provisioning, data reduction
- Storage System Software – file systems, volume managers, storage virtualization software, security software, storage optimization, solid-state caching, cloud storage software, software-defined storage
Our panel of judges includes some of the most knowledgeable and best known storage industry experts—analysts, consultants, users and editors.
Don’t let this opportunity to gain some recognition for your product slip by—the deadline for entries is Friday, October 3 at 5:00pm PST. You can enter as many products as you like, but please don’t enter the same product in multiple categories (that’s a no-no!). Included on the entry form page are links to additional information: You can get more information about the judging criteria for the product evaluations, as well as some entry submission tips from the judges.
Don’t wait—enter now. And good luck!