1 . Can you name this type of restore that now exists in SQL Server?
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive emails regarding relevant topic offers from TechTarget and its partners. You can withdraw your consent at any time. Contact TechTarget at 275 Grove Street, Newton, MA.
2. There are two types of off-site disaster recovery replication. Can you name one?
3. Unless this type of data is also replicated offsite, it only offers limited disaster recovery capability.
4, Many disaster recovery and remote backup programs rely on this technology.
5. This type limitation must be taken into consideration when planning for large restore operations typically associated with disaster recovery.
6. You could find yourself in trouble if your disaster recovery plan isn't what?
7. With this type of remote mirroring, local writes are completed and acknowledged before the remote writes.
8. Disaster recovery may be the IT area where this technology has the biggest impact.
9. There are three types of off-site disaster recovery products, name one.
Answer: MANAGED SERVICES
10. Disaster recovery strategies depend on software and usually involve one or more software applications, name one.