Boston has always been a Mecca for IT pros. We house giants like Microsoft and Google and house thriving startups in community places like the Cambridge Innovation center.
Based in Newton, we at TechTarget understand that staying up-to-date with the Boston IT scene can be daunting task. Our team of over 100 editors and industry experts has your back by providing you with the latest news, tips, reviews, product overviews and expert insights to help you stay on top of your job.
But there’s one opportunity that you don’t want to miss.
Our next event taking place in Boston is “BriForum”. This year BriForum celebrates 10 years of independent end-user computing conferences, and for the first time we’re presenting at the Seaport Boston World Trade Center, located right on the waterfront.
BriForum’s 3-day, multi-track agenda offers attendees over 40 technical sessions - including keynotes, breakouts, live demos, lunch & learns and more – presented by an all-star speaker line-up that includes the field’s foremost independent experts, including the event host: virtualization guru Brian Madden.
- If you would like to attend simply fill out the form and we will be in contact to reserve your seat.
- If you can’t attend but would like to know about future events in Boston click here to register and we will be sure to contact you.
- Boston-area IT pros face a variety of backup challenges. Read first-hand accounts on how your local peers are combatting these problems
- How the Red Sox are using IT to scout their opponents. Find out what goes into being the director of IT for the Boston Red Sox
- SunGard Availability Services restores services in the Back Bay after 21,000 people lost power. Get the details into their strategy
For information on BriForum Boston, leave us your contact information below. Once you submit your information you’ll receive an exclusive discount code for $300 off!
This was first published in April 2014