E-Mail Archiving Seminar Presentation Downloads
If you're an IT manager or admin, you're probably grappling with how to manage e-mail stores that are growing exponentially. Your old standby – eliminating old e-mails – may no longer be viable as new laws and regulations require you to keep much more data for much longer times.
This presentation from TechTarget's E-mail Archiving Seminar Series with independent experts Mark Diamond and Bill Tolson of Contoural, explains how an email archiving strategy can help you deal with the issues resulting from the explosive growth of e-mail. Learn how you can reduce storage, quickly respond to litigation and compliance problems, increase IT productivity and have a fast, reliable alternative to traditional backup and restore.
Download this presentation now to find out what you need to know before designing and deploying an email archiving strategy!
Addressing the E-mail Archiving Problem:
• Archiving vs. backup
• Policies/procedures to solve specific retention issues
• Trends in compliance: new laws, new requirements and new penalties
Why You Can't Ignore the Problem:
• Trends in litigation and discovery and what it means to IT Designing an E-mail Archiving Infrastructure
E-mail archiving can result in significant benefits and allow you to:
- Reduce the amount of storage you manage
- Produce IT productivity gains, as many e-mail admins spend 20% of their time finding deleted e-mails
- Lower IT capital requirements, in the form of up to 50% fewer e-mail servers
- Provide a faster, cheaper and more efficient alternative retrieval of backup tapes
- Increase user productivity by easing the growing hassle of managing e-mail
To learn more, download this presentation from Contoural today.