You are invited to submit your company's product(s) to be reviewed. Winning products will be highlighted in the...
January 2004 issue of Storage and on SearchStorage.com.
Storage and SearchStorage.com editors and other storage industry experts will judge the entries. Your product(s) qualify for submission if they have been announced and shipped between November 11, 2002 and October 24, 2003. They must fit into one of the following categories for consideration:
1) Disk and Disk Subsystems (SAN, NAS, DAS, primary drives, disk controllers)
2) Networking Equipment (switches, HBAs)
3) Backup Hardware (libraries, drives for backup, media, backup arrays)
4) Backup and Disaster Recovery Software and Services (backup, recovery, snapshot and replication, electronic vaulting)
5) Management Tools (SRM and SAN management software, performance monitoring, file systems, volume management, virtualization, security, etc. Can be software or software bundled as an "appliance.")
Given tight budgets, short staffs and ever-increasing data volumes, we decided on the following criteria as being most critical:
Good luck! Click here for the entry form