2004 PURCHASING INTENTIONS SURVEY RESULTS
STORAGE MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive emails regarding relevant topic offers from TechTarget and its partners. You can withdraw your consent at any time. Contact TechTarget at 275 Grove Street, Newton, MA.
Which best describes your spending plans for storage management software in 2004?
- 3.50% Decrease
- 47.10% Stay the same
- 35.10% Increase
- 14.30% None
What will be the primary factor driving your 2004 storage management software purchases?
Who is your main storage management software vendor in 2004? Who will be your main storage management software vendor in 2005?
Describe your plans to purchase storage virtualization technology in 2004.
- 7.40% Will purchase virtualization appliance
- 4.60% Will purchase virtualization software to run on a standalone server (such as DataCore or Falconstor)
- 5.50% Will purchase virtualization software to run on a network switch
- 10.40% Will purchase host-based virtualization software (such as volume managers or file systems)
- 9.00% Will purchase virtualization software to run on storage arrays
- 74.80% None