2004 PURCHASING INTENTIONS SURVEY RESULTS
By submitting your personal information, you agree that TechTarget and its partners may contact you regarding relevant content, products and special offers.
How many storage networking switches do you currently have deployed?
- 18.9% None
- 57.3% 1-10
- 10.7% 11-20
- 6.4% 21-50
- 6.7% More than 50
Will you deploy iSCSI in 2004?
- 82.60% No
- 11.80% Yes, with software initiators
- 5.60% Yes, with specialized iSCSI adapters (TOE cards)
How will you deply iSCSI?
- 37% End-to-end iSCSI SAN on a dedicated Ethernet
- 23.50% End-to-end iSCSI over the data LAN
- 27.20% iSCSI connected through a local gateway to a Fibre Channel SAN
- 6.20% Connected over the WAN to a Fibre Channel SAN
- 1.20% Hosts send files over Ethernet to a NAS head that sends block over iSCSI to an iSCSI target array
- 4.90% Other
Who was your primary storage switch vendor in 2004? Who will be your primary storage switch vendor in 2005?