How about some summer storage fun? Try out SearchStorage.com's Word Search game. See if you can find the following...
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive emails regarding relevant topic offers from TechTarget and its partners. You can withdraw your consent at any time. Contact TechTarget at 275 Grove Street, Newton, MA.
1. SAN in your shoes is a given at the beach, unless you're wearing flip flops.
2. Gotta love those GUI roasted marshmallows, don't you?
3. Seems like you're always spraying some RAID to get rid of those picnic ants.
4. When it comes to beach fun in the sun, it's a must to keep those drinks COLD.
5. It's wise to leave for the beach early, just to avoid the traffic BOTTLENECK.
6. Does anyone pack CANNEDSPAM sandwiches for a picnic?
7. Some of us have to cover the MIRROR when trying on the old bathing suit.
8. Make sure you use those STANDALONEDUMPs at the beach for picnic trash.
9. Isn't it great when you get to the beach early and claim that HOTSPOT?
10. Wouldn't it be nice to have a MAID unpack the car after a day at the park?
11. After a long, hot day at the beach, it's time for a shower with lots of SOAP.
12. Nothing ruins a nice day at the beach like RAIN
13. It's a beautiful summer sight indeed to witness the tall ships sail into PORT.
14. If you're thinking of visiting New England, how about a trip to Cape COD.
15. A car without a CD player or AC makes for a HARDDRIVE to the beach.
These storage terms have been hidden in the grid -- up, down, forward, backward and diagonally. Within a word search puzzle, words can overlap; i.e., a letter can be part of two or more words. Please note: This puzzle is NOT interactive -- you cannot solve it on this page. Please print it out, grab a pencil and have some summer storage fun.
Go to Whatis?com's glossary to find these storage terms and thousands more.