Marc Staimer is the founder, senior analyst and CDS at Dragon Slayer Consulting in Beaverton, Ore. The consulting practice of 14 years has focused on the areas of strategic planning, product development and market development. With more than 32 years of marketing, sales and business experience in infrastructure, storage, server, software and virtualization, Marc is considered one of the industry's leading experts.
Marc is also a frequent contributor to the TechTarget Storage Decisions conferences held throughout the year.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Marc Staimer
- Debunking some myths about high-performance networks
- What is cloud-integrated storage?
- Using private cloud storage to help Hadoop
- Examining FCoE protocol support in management tools
- Best practices for FCoE storage deployment
- How are FCoE switches used in the data center?
- Why has FCoE adoption been slower than expected?
- Self-healing systems and RAID technology
- Clustered NAS systems can ease NAS management
- Fail-in-place systems: Avoiding hard disk drive failure
- VAR channel opportunity in the unified computing space
- Storage, heal thyself 2
- Pros and cons of storage capacity management tools
- Seven network storage predictions for 2007
- Look through the over-hyped storage terms; find the value
- Archives and data protection: The important differences
- Archives and data protection: They are NOT the same
- Programmable storage adapters: Why they actually make sense
- Overlooking hardware acquisition costs can and will hurt you
- Backing up a LUN snapshot