Ashley architects and designs advanced computer solutions, provides technical leadership for Mainland's lines of business and is Mainland's top evangelist for it's advanced service and product offerings. Ashley possesses technical experience in a variety of storage and backup/recovery hardware and software, including EMC and IBM SAN/NAS storage systems as well as IBM, Veritas and EMC storage and data protection software products.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Ashley D'Costa
- Why RAID rebuilds obstruct data migration
- Creating half a mirror out of 3 drives totaling 300 GB
- Growing a RAID group by adding old drives
- How to calculate available disk space on a RAID 5
- Why does my EMC 45 TB drive yield only 41 TB of usable storage?
- RAID 4 vs. RAID 5
- External SATA RAID array vs. system replacement
- RAID-5 configuration