Arun Taneja is founder, president and consulting analyst at Taneja Group, an analyst and consulting group focused on storage and storage-centric server technologies.
Arun has held various executive-level positions in marketing and engineering with companies such as Sun Microsystems, IBM, Data General, Vixel and Andataco. He specializes in identifying technologies that have disruptive market potential and assisting companies with market positioning and strategy. He speaks often at trade shows, customer and industry events, and writes on technology trends and implications for IT in midsize to large enterprises. Arun holds a Bachelor’s in Technology degree from the Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi, India, and an MSEE and MBA from the University of New Hampshire.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Arun Taneja
- Creating LUNs to allocate storage on a SCSI target
- SATA-based disk systems have taken over the computing world by a storm within the past two..."> Not all SATA is alike
- provisioning..."> Save time and money with thin provisioning
- Wake up, smell the disk, and discover CO technologies
- Use compliance as a technology driver
- Differences between a two-switch fabric and a full fabric
- EMC Symmetrix data migration
- Interchangeable cables?
- Multipathing during boot
- The scoop on FibreSpy
- Storage coming of age?
- Next-gen switches
- Extreme backup