Arun Taneja is founder, president and consulting analyst at Taneja Group, an analyst and consulting group focused on storage and storage-centric server technologies.
Arun has held various executive-level positions in marketing and engineering with companies such as Sun Microsystems, IBM, Data General, Vixel and Andataco. He specializes in identifying technologies that have disruptive market potential and assisting companies with market positioning and strategy. He speaks often at trade shows, customer and industry events, and writes on technology trends and implications for IT in midsize to large enterprises. Arun holds a Bachelor’s in Technology degree from the Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi, India, and an MSEE and MBA from the University of New Hampshire.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Arun Taneja
- Not all flash arrays are alike
- Ethernet keeps nipping at its heels, but FC still leads
- Goodbye LUN technology, you served us well
- Take quality of service to a new level
- Convergence reaches a new level
- Turn the HDD shortage into a strategic opportunity
- Don't let the cloud obscure good judgment
- What you should know about global dedupe
- Storage vendors stacking the deck
- RAID..."> Is RAID outdated?
- IP..."> Why don't we have clustered FC block storage?
- Got insanity? Meet cross-domain correlation engines
- Cut data down to size
- Remote offices: Keep them working well and keep them safe
- Get ready for universal grid storage
- It's time for change: Show us the data!
- What's on deck for storage?
- Storage in 2006: Small steps and big leaps (hopefully)
- Knowing the myths of iSCSI
- Merger mania: How you can help the small storage companies