Terri McClure is a senior storage analyst at Milford, Mass.-based Enterprise Strategy Group (ESG) with a focus on network-attached storage (NAS), online file sharing and collaboration, object storage and cloud storage infrastructure.
Terri has more than 20 years of data storage industry experience. Prior to joining ESG, she was a marketing director at EMC Corp. and managed the global customer reference program. Terri also held a number of roles in field sales support and marketing at EMC. Earlier in her career, Terri helped oversee domestic and international marketing activities at IPL Systems.
She has a B.S. in management from Lesley University.
Contributions from Terri McClure
- Could 2010 be a breakout year for scale-out NAS architecture?
- Cloud storage: Just another storage tier?
- NFS 4.1's pNFS: Big NAS performance boost
- Service providers and subscribers benefit from cloud storage
- Is cloud storage the return of the service provider?
- Scale-out NAS poised for growth
- Faster disk drive rebuilds: Hot Spots