Terri McClure is a senior storage analyst at Milford, Mass.-based Enterprise Strategy Group (ESG) with a focus on network-attached storage (NAS), online file sharing and collaboration, object storage and cloud storage infrastructure.
Terri has more than 20 years of data storage industry experience. Prior to joining ESG, she was a marketing director at EMC Corp. and managed the global customer reference program. Terri also held a number of roles in field sales support and marketing at EMC. Earlier in her career, Terri helped oversee domestic and international marketing activities at IPL Systems.
She has a B.S. in management from Lesley University.
Contributions from Terri McClure
- The need for application-aware storage
- Next-generation storage will help IT managers do their jobs
- Who's making the decisions about today's IT purchases?
- Object technology comes to storage: Why the fuss?
- Consumerization of IT poses corporate challenge
- Is CDMI ready for prime time?
- 'Big data' survey reveals increasing implementation
- Throughput, infrastructure lead big data issues list
- Big data by the numbers
- Dealing with big data: The storage implications
- Buying and managing online file collaboration tools
- Solid-state storage proving its worth among users
- Who really needs scale-out systems?
- Virtualization, cloud shine light on unified storage
- Cloud projects climbing IT priority list
- Scale-out storage, the big winner for 2010
- Block vs. file storage to support virtual server environments
- Cloud storage ecosystems mature
- Unified storage benefits, implementation and challenges
- Taking control of storage operational costs in 2010