Rick Cook is a freelance writer.
He has been a frequent contributor to SearchStorage.com.
Contributions from Rick Cook
- How to deal with water-damaged tapes
- Wireless NAS?
- Fireproof your files
- Keep SAN design simple
- Runaway recall in remote storage
- Do you want a Firewire SAN?
- Find those missing LTO drives
- Here comes ILM
- Audit your SAN's security risks
- Tune up your iSCSI storage router
- EBSI: Is it right for you?
- Avoid circular hierarchy references
- Upgrading backup media? Avoid pitfalls
- Stop data leaks by sanitizing media
- Baseline SAN performance before tuning
- Try concurrent Exchange backups
- Saturated links
- Do some basic performance analysis
- Be careful with tape labels
- Try NAS aggregation to ease admin woes