Rick Cook is a freelance writer.
He has been a frequent contributor to SearchStorage.com.
Contributions from Rick Cook
- Keeping storage growth under control
- Fibre or SCSI RAID for SAN?
- The 'other' RAID levels
- Outsourcing SANs to cut costs?
- RAID benchmarks
- What's the difference: FC vs. AL
- Testing RAID for tuning
- Taming reflections in SCSI cables
- High-capacity drives and heat
- Making sure drives are erased
- Windows 2000's disk defragmenter has limits
- Cable lengths for Fibre Channel SANs
- Fabric versus Loop Fibre Channel
- Solving disk size limits on X86 systems