Rick Cook is a freelance writer.
He has been a frequent contributor to SearchStorage.com.
Contributions from Rick Cook
- Mainframe storage performance
- Mirroring isn't backup
- Serverless backup spreads on SANs
- What about ISO 17799?
- Data replication for disaster recovery
- Doing a disaster-recovery audit
- Booting Windows from the SAN
- Classifying data for disaster recovery
- Virtualized SANs and budgets
- Bare-metal restore
- Vendor-neutral certification
- Understand SPC-1
- DAFS for NAS
- Set HBAs
- Deciding on electronic vaulting
- Boot Windows 2000 from a SAN
- Tie your private loops to SAN fabric
- Visualize storage networks
- Prioritize for recovery
- What do you mean, "virtualization"?