Rick Cook is a freelance writer.
He has been a frequent contributor to SearchStorage.com.
Contributions from Rick Cook
- Storage-management policies
- The missing array controllers
- Storage-management policy
- A mobile backup strategy
- Using a reference design for SAN
- Masking and zoning for SAN security
- Failure-avoidance levels
- Managing metadata under VFS
- Cut attenuation in Fibre Channel SANs
- Use Cricket to analyze SAN trends
- Delegate restores to save admin effort
- Eliminate unused space in datasets
- Selling storage management
- When is a SAN not a SAN?
- Selecting a data-vaulting vendor
- SAN approaches to LUN security
- Fibre Channel on an IBM storage server
- Finding problems on DASD volumes
- Services that recover SAN, RAID data
- FICON goes native