Mark Schlack is Senior Vice President, Editorial at TechTarget. He has covered the use of technology in business for 30 years, concentrating on computer technology for the last 20 years.
Schlack has been the recipient of a number of publishing awards, including a Jesse H. Neal Award and Certificate and numerous awards from the American Society of Business Press Editors. He graduated from the University of Michigan with a BA in Creative Writing, and has since studied both electronics and biology at the university level.
Contributions from Mark Schlack
- One-stop shop or flop?
- What a difference a year makes
- Bullying vendors and voiceless users
- A New Way to Balance Performance
- Surviving and thriving: facing recession and growth
- The crisis in software
- Now that the lights are back on...
- Is compliance the next killer app?
- Do you know where you're headed?
- Finally, a storage user group
- Storage spending continues to rise
- EMC, Cisco in switch deal
- Wake-up call for vendors
- Here we go again
- What's new with you?
- Keep your eyes open
- Out with the old, in with the new
- Time to sign up
- What are they thinking?