Mark Schlack is Senior Vice President, Editorial at TechTarget. He has covered the use of technology in business for 30 years, concentrating on computer technology for the last 20 years.
Schlack has been the recipient of a number of publishing awards, including a Jesse H. Neal Award and Certificate and numerous awards from the American Society of Business Press Editors. He graduated from the University of Michigan with a BA in Creative Writing, and has since studied both electronics and biology at the university level.
Contributions from Mark Schlack
- Purchasing Intentions Survey
- Purchasing Intentions Survey, part two
- The next phase of storage networking
- Is your job about to change?
- Wanted: Better support
- When consolidation doesn't bring integration
- Thumbs down on Veritas merger
- A glimpse of the future
- Tiered storage has arrived
- Editorial: Common sense triumphs
- Editorial: Storage stylin's
- The question to the answer
- Channeling storage problems
- Focus on the basics
- And now for something new
- Dinosaurs walk the Earth
- Green light for disk spending
- Intelligent confusion
- Less tape talk, more tape testing
- Lost world or lost opportunity?