George Crump is a longtime contributor to TechTarget, as well as president and founder of Storage Switzerland LLC, an IT analyst firm focused on the storage and virtualization segments. Before founding Storage Switzerland, George was chief technology officer in charge of technology testing, integration and product selection at one of the largest data storage integrators in the U.S.
Please read Storage Switzerland’s disclosure statement.
Contributions from George Crump
- What software allows the sharing of PCIe SSD cards?
- Can file-based apps be used with object storage?
- Comparing host-based and array-based replication
- Are cache appliances a good way to implement SSD?
- Software-defined storage versus traditional storage
- Update: Virtual server backup
- Despite limitations, DAS solutions still popular
- Tuning storage for database apps
- DAS lives
- Virtual I/O for storage networks
- Building an efficient data storage environment
- SAN performance: Five more tips to avoid bottlenecks
- Five ways to improve your storage networks
- Top 10 tips for tuning your storage network
- Is SAS-2 a viable alternative to Fibre Channel drives?
- iSCSI in VMware environments: Best practices
- A case for 8 GB Fibre Channel
- What are clustered storage architectures?
- How to deploy primary storage optimization solutions