Darryl Brooks is a Brocade Certified SAN Designer and principal architect at Sanology, Inc. He can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contributions from Darryl Brooks
- Keeping your eyes on all of your devices might require more than just two eyes
- Keep your SAN secure through zoning
- How to block the four paths to your data
- Can Brocade's SilkWorm 12000 take the pain out of expanding your SAN?
- Who should be managing your SAN?
- Who should be charged with managing your SAN hardware?
- Tape libraries on the SAN: sharing isn't always good
- Part two on troubleshooting your SAN.
- Guidelines to troubleshooting your SAN.
- Lower your costs by implementing enterprise-class libraries
- Make your SAN administrator's life easier with Brocade's Fabric Manager
- Avoiding failure in the SAN is easy, back your switch up
- Get creative with scheduling backups 2
- Get creative with scheduling backups
- Scalable SANs start with good switch links
- Recovering from the WTC: a personal account