Alan R. Earls is a Boston-based freelance writer focused on business and technology. Earls writes for several TechTarget sites, including SearchStorage.com, SearchBusinessAnalytics.com and SearchDataManagement.com. He has also done freelance work for publications including The Boston Globe, The Chicago Tribune and American Cemetery.
Contributions from Alan Earls
- Master jargon!
- Don't put your books in storage, put some storage in
- Analyst firm provides "comparison shopping" overview of SAN architectures
- Storage demand puts value on "limited experience"
- Startup promises new SAN approach
- Is data modeling a career path for you?
- SAN training slim, but a few courses are available
- Storage jobs on the rise
- Feature Story: SNIA sets sights on standards