Alan R. Earls is a Boston-based freelance writer focused on business and technology. Earls writes for several TechTarget sites, including SearchStorage.com, SearchBusinessAnalytics.com and SearchDataManagement.com. He has also done freelance work for publications including The Boston Globe, The Chicago Tribune and American Cemetery.
Contributions from Alan Earls
- Don't put your books in storage, put some storage in
- Master jargon!
- Analyst firm provides "comparison shopping" overview of SAN architectures
- Storage demand puts value on "limited experience"
- Startup promises new SAN approach
- Storage jobs on the rise
- SAN training slim, but a few courses are available
- Is data modeling a career path for you?
- Feature Story: SNIA sets sights on standards