What are the golden rules for backup?
The golden rules for backup...hmm...
1. That which has not been backed up cannot be recovered.
2. That which has not been backed up off-site will not survive a fire.
3. Any backup that has not been tested with a recovery is not a backup.
4. Ignored backup systems become poorly performing backup systems.
5. Back it up or give it up.
Editor's note: Do you agree with this expert's response? If you have more to share, post it in one of our .bphAaR2qhqA^0@/searchstorage>discussion forums.
Dig Deeper on Secure data storage
Have a question for an expert?
Please add a title for your question
Get answers from a TechTarget expert on whatever's puzzling you.