By submitting your email address, you agree to receive emails regarding relevant topic offers from TechTarget and its partners. You can withdraw your consent at any time. Contact TechTarget at 275 Grove Street, Newton, MA.
- Meaningful management automation for storage networks will start to arrive that actually helps people plan, install and operate their storage networks.
- "Provisioning" will replace "virtualization" as the new buzzword by the end of the year.
- FC switch vendors continue to disappoint with a lack of compatible functionality to build heterogeneous SANs.
- Adaptec resurfaces as a key company in the industry with iSCSI chipsets.
- Remote mirroring solutions/services begin to move out of the proprietary world into the open systems world.
Dig Deeper on SAN switch
Related Q&A from Marc Farley
Mark Farley discusses the difference between iFCP and FCIP.continue reading
Have a question for an expert?
Please add a title for your question
Get answers from a TechTarget expert on whatever's puzzling you.